Meet Our Staff
The real treasures of Blantyre are our staff. Many of our staff have been at Blantyre for years, helping us to create a warm and caring team dedicated to treating every guest as a beloved friend.
Here’s what others say about our wonderful staff:
- “At this Tudor estate with leaded glass windows and gardens, guests get to know staff by first names, especially the warm and professional general manager… We felt as if we were in the home of an extremely wealthy, generous friend.” – Condé Nast Traveler
- “The staff makes us feel as though we owned the place.” – Guests of Blantyre
- “Blantyre is an elegant old world playground” – Guests of Blantyre
- “It doesn’t get any posher than this sublime Relais & Chateaux hotel where the beautiful location, food and service all make you feel like you’re a guest in the Gilded Age…and incomparable French cuisine is served by a very accommodating staff.” – Zagat Survey
- “Guests enjoy a refreshing attention to detail, evidenced by the exquisite appointments, immaculate grounds and professional demeanor of the staff.” – Andrew Harper, The Hideaway Report
- “Blantyre is a country-house hotel with service, cuisine and décor that only luxury tempered by good taste can bring into being.” – Architectural Digest
If you are interested in working at Blantyre, visit our Career Opportunities section.