Town to Country Experience
The legendary Blantyre Country Manor and classic Charles Hotel have teamed up to create an inspired cultural journey from the Berkshires to Cambridge!
No need to choose how to spend your next vacation. Have a taste of country life while you stay at Blantyre in the Berkshires in Western Massachusetts, then take a scenic drive from Blantyre to The Charles Hotel in the heart of Harvard Square.
In both locations enjoy sightseeing at world-renowned museums, visiting local attractions and festivals, participating in outdoor recreational activities, and sampling the tastes of the season in both popular cultural destinations. Once back on property, elegant accommodations and memorable dining experiences await!
The Country to Town Experience includes:
- Blantyre and The Berkshires*
- One night in the Gilded-Age Country Manor
- Dinner for two guests in The Conservatory
- Two tickets to the Norman Rockwell Museum, the Clark Art Institute or the Berkshire Botanical Garden
- Breakfast for two guests
*Book separately and directly with The Blantyre by calling 413.637.3556 or 844.881.0104
The Charles Hotel and Cambridge
- One night in a Deluxe room
- Dinner for two guests at Henrietta’s Table
- Two tickets to the Harvard Art Museums including the Fogg Museum, the Busch-Reisinger Museum, and the Arthur M. Sackler Museum
- In-room Dining Breakfast for two guests
Each experience to be booked with each hotel separately. The Blantyre package does not include the stay at The Charles Hotel.
Valid through August 30, 2020; based upon double occupancy, and subject to availability and blackout dates.