Berkshires theater performances are mostly (but not exclusively) during the summer months. Do check the web sites below or contact Blantyre for more information.
- Berkshire Theatre Festival is the third oldest theater in the nation and has been active for more than seventy years. The theatre is located in Stockbridge.
- Shakespeare and Company presents indoor and outdoor productions of Shakespearean plays from May to October. The company has a new permanent home on Kemble Street in Lenox.
- Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival is a Massachusetts dance festival that hosts dance groups from all over the world.
- Williamstown Theatre Festival is one of America’s preeminent theatres.
- Barrington Stage Company is a local summer stock theater located in Pittsfield.