A Note From Our General Manager Stephen Benson
We are looking forward to safely and thoughtfully welcoming you to Blantyre Country Estate the peace of mind, body and spirit that only a setting designed for social distancing can provide.
During your stay, we want to assure you that our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests and employees. To this end, you will notice a variety of new safety guidelines and changes have been implemented to ensure that all operations throughout the hotel are performed in compliance with CDC and state guidelines.
With its spacious public rooms, sprawling 110-acre grounds, and tucked-away remote location, Blantyre Country Estate is a welcoming and intimate safe haven amid these challenging times. Discover discreet yet effective safety measures which go beyond the expected, in true Blantyre style. Thoughtful yet unobtrusive precautions include:
- Required temperature checks before entry
- Protective ‘outer wrap’ coat check system
- Ubiquitous hand sanitizing stations
- Strategically located “Molekule” air purifiers
- Routine cleaning and sterilizing of high touch areas
- Slim-line, plexiglass table dividers in our renowned Café Boulud at Blantyre
In anticipation of your arrival, please be advised that visitors entering Massachusetts, including returning residents, who do not meet an exemption, are required to:
- Complete the Massachusetts Travel Form prior to arrival, unless you are visiting from a lower-risk state designated by the Department of Public Health.
- Quarantine for 14 days or produce a negative COVID-19 test result that has been administered up to 72-hours prior to your arrival in Massachusetts.
If your COVID-19 test result has not been received prior to arrival, visitors, and residents must quarantine until they receive a negative test result.
Failure to comply with all of the above may result in a $500 fine per day.
We look forward to welcoming you to the comfort, safety and elegance of our legendary gilded-age sanctuary.